[ Firehouse Subs Near Me Updated On 16/07/2023 ] Looking to satisfy your sandwich cravings? Look no further than Firehouse Subs! With a wide selection of mouthwatering sandwiches and a commitment to hearty flavors, Firehouse Subs is a go-to destination for sandwich lovers.
In this article, we will discuss all you need to know about the Firehouse Subs near me locations that is closest to you, including their amazing menu options, prices, operating hours, and even their delivery services.
In addition, if you have dietary requirements, we will discuss the gluten-free options that are available at Firehouse Subs.
This will ensure that everyone is able to enjoy the delicious sandwiches that are offered there. Firehouse Subs is going to take your dining experience to a whole new level, both in terms of flavor and convenience.
Why Choose Firehouse Subs?
There are many reasons why people choose Firehouse Subs as their go-to sandwich shop. Here are just a few:
- Premium meats and cheeses: They uses high-quality meats and cheeses in their sandwiches, which are sliced fresh daily.
- Toasted sub rolls: The sub rolls are toasted to perfection, giving their sandwiches a unique and delicious flavor.
- Wide variety of options: They offers a wide variety of hot and cold subs, salads, sides, and desserts, so there’s something for everyone.
- Giving back to the community: They restaurant chain is committed to giving back to the community through their Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation, which provides funding, resources, and support to first responders and public safety organizations.
How to Find Firehouse Subs Near Me?
Using Locator’s To Find Firehouse Subs Near Me
The very first tool is their store locator’s to find nearest Firehouse subs in your area. Follow these simple steps:
- Open Google and search for “Firehouse subs Store Locator” first.
- Now from the search results, open Locator’s page and simply enter your zip code, city, or state on the the search field.
- Alternately, you can use the “Current Location” feature on your device to have Firehouse locations close to you found automatically based on where you are.
- Once you’ve located a restaurant in your area, you can view the Firehouse Subs hours, get directions, and even place an online order for pickup or delivery.
>>> Whataburger Breakfast Hours <<<
Using Yelp To Find Firehouse Subs Near Me
- On your device, launch the Yelp website or Download Android or IOS mobile app.
- In the search box at the top, enter “Firehouse Subs Near Me”.
- In the “Near” area, type in your location, or let Yelp access the location of your device.
- Tap or click the search button.
- A list of Firehouse restaurant locations in your area will be shown on Yelp along with contact details, reviews, and other helpful data.
- Any of the locations can be clicked or touched to reveal additional information, such as pictures, a menu, business hours, and driving instructions.
- To locate the closest or most suitable restaurant for your requirements, you can further refine the results by location, rating, price, and other factors.
Using Google Maps To Find Firehouse Subs Near Me
Google Maps is another useful tool that may be used to quickly find the closest Firehouse Subs restaurant. Procedures to be followed in order:
- Turn on your computer’s or mobile device’s Google Maps app.
- Just enter “Firehouse Subs” into the search box and hit the Enter key.
- A List of all the nearest Firehouse Subs will be listed on the left side of the screen.
- You can refine your search by location, distance, and other parameters.
- When you click on a restaurant address, you can get more details about it, like its address, phone number, and Firehouse Subs hours.
- To travel right now, simply tap on ”Directions” options.
- You can also find your nearest Firehouse Subs with the help of this interactive map.
Firehouse Subs Hours Of Operation 2023
Firehouse subs restaurant operates from Monday through Sundays from 10:30 a.m. in the morning till 9 p.m. in the evening.
|Days||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||10:30 AM||9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:30 AM||9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:30 AM||9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:30 AM||9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:30 AM||9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:30 AM||9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:30 AM||9:00 PM|
Find Popular Baskin Robbins New Flavours 😊
Holiday on Which Restaurant Remains Closed
|April 9||Easter Sunday||Closed|
|November 24||Thanksgiving Day||Closed|
|Dec 25||Christmas Day||Closed|
Holiday on Which Restaurant Remains Opened
|January 1||New Year’s Day||Open|
|January 17||Martin Luther King Day||Open|
|February 21||President’s Day||Open|
|April 15||Good Friday||Open|
|May 30||Memorial Day||Open|
|July 4||Independence Day||Open|
|September 5||Labor Day||Open|
|October 10||Columbus Day||Open|
|November 10||Veteran’s Day||Open|
|November 23||Before Thanksgiving||Open|
|November 25||Black Friday||Open|
|December 24||Christmas Eve||Open|
|December 31||New Year’s Eve||Open|
All-You-Can-Eat 😊 Best Chinese Buffet Near Me
Firehouse Subs Menu
- Smoked Turkey Breast Sub: $4.39+
- Honey Ham Sub: $4.39+
- Pastrami Sub: $4.39+
- Corned Beef Brisket Sub: $4.39+
- Hook & Ladder Sub: $5.49+
- Original 10: $5.99+
- Meatball Marinara Sub: $5.99+
- Club Sub: $6.49+
- Chicken Salad Sub: $6.79+
- Grilled Chicken Sub: $6.79+
- Tuna Salad Sub: $6.79+
- Roast Beef Sub: $6.99+
- Philly Cheesesteak Sub: $7.49+
- Italian Sub: $7.49+
- California Club Sub: $7.99+
- Big Kahuna Sub: $8.49+
Firehouse Subs Salads Menu
- Firehouse Salad: $5.79
- Turkey Breast Salad: $7.79
- Grilled Chicken Salad: $7.79
Firehouse Subs Sides Menu
- Chips: $1.99
- Soup: $2.99
- Chili: $3.99
- Mac & Cheese: $3.99
- Cole Slaw: $1.99
- Pickles: $0.99
- Banana Peppers: $0.99
Firehouse Subs Drinks Menu
- Soda: $2.29
- Bottled Water: $2.29
- Coffee: $1.99
- Tea: $1.99
- Hot Chocolate: $1.99
- Lemonade: $2.29
- Icees: $2.29
Firehouse Subs Kids Menu
- Kid’s Sub: $4.99
- Kid’s Grilled Cheese: $4.99
- Kid’s Hot Dog: $4.99
- Kid’s Side: $1.99
- Kid’s Drink: $1.99
Firehouse Subs Desserts Menu
- Cookies: $1.99
- Brownies: $1.99
- Ice Cream: $2.29
All prices are subject to change.
5 Dishes That Will Make You a Firehouse Subs Fan
Melted provolone cheese and marinara sauce-covered Italian meatballs make up this sandwich.
Firehouse Meatball Sub
In addition to cheddar cheese, mayo, and Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce, this sandwich has smoked beef brisket.
Smokehouse Beef & Cheddar Brisket Sub
One of the best-selling subs, it has smoked turkey breast, Virginia honey ham, and Monterey Jack cheese.
Hook & Ladder Sub
Sandwich made with smoked turkey, honey ham from Virginia, bacon from the pan, and Monterey Jack cheese.
Club on a Sub
>>> Texas Roadhouse Hours & Near Me <<<
Among the ingredients that make up this sub are smoked turkey breast, bacon, pepper jack cheese, and ranch dressing.
Turkey Bacon Ranch Sub
Firehouse Subs Delivery Services Near You
Firehouse Subs offers delivery services by plenty of ways, including Grubhub, Uber Eats, and DoorDash. You can also order from the the Firehouse Subs website or IOS or Android mobile app also allows you to place an order for home delivery.
Here’s how you can get Firehouse Subs delivered:
- Visit the Firehouse Subs site or download the app.
- Give us the specifics of where to send the package.
- To place an order, simply choose the products you desire.
- Go with a reliable delivery service.
- Have a look at your order one last time before sending it in.
- The cost of delivery will change based on the location and the delivery provider you choose. On the other hand, Firehouse Subs frequently runs deals that offer a discount on delivery orders, so keep an eye out for those.
Firehouse Subs Reviews And Ratings
Firehouse Subs has received over 84,000 ratings, earning an average rating of 3.5 stars out of a possible 5. Recent reviews that include the following are:
- “Great food and service! I loved the Hook & Ladder sub. The bread was toasty, the meat delicious, and the cheese melted properly. Firehouse Subs is a great place to eat.” John Smith, 07/08/2023
- ”I love Firehouse Subs! Fresh meals and courteous service are guaranteed. Italian Stallion sub was great. The steak and bread were delicious. Italian food lovers should try this sub.” Jane Doe, 07/07/2023.
- “I’ve always like Firehouse Subs. Fresh, tasty subs and pleasant service are always available. It was delicious. The chicken and dressing were delicious. Chicken Caesar salad lovers should try this sub.” Mary Jones, 07/06/
Conclusion On Firehouse Subs Near Me
To sum up, if you’re in the market for a high-quality sandwich, go no farther than Firehouse Subs. This restaurant chain has more than a thousand locations across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada, making it easier than ever to find one close by. Why not drop by and give them a shot? We guarantee you won’t be let down!
FAQs Related To Firehouse Subs Near Me
What time does Firehouse Subs close?
Firehouse subs closes at at 9 p.m on weekdays and weekends.
What time does Firehouse Subs Open?
Firehouse subs opening hours are 10:30 a.m. in the morning from Monday to Sunday.
Is Firehouse Subs owned by Burger King?
No, Firehouse restaurant chain is not owned by Burger King. It is a privately held company founded by former firefighters, Chris and Robin Sorensen.
What are the gluten-free options at Firehouse Subs?
At Firehouse Subs, you can have a gluten-free option such the Turkey Salsa Verde Sub, a light salad like the Hook & Ladder or the Firehouse Salad (without croutons). But keep in mind that any industrial kitchen has the potential for cross-contamination.
How do I earn rewards points at Firehouse Subs?
Firehouse Subs has a rewards program called Firehouse Rewards, which can be joined through their website or mobile app. The next step is to make purchases at merchants who are taking part in the program, and then either enter your phone number or scan a barcode.
What is the nutritional information for a Firehouse Subs sub?
A sub from Firehouse Subs can range from 340 to 1290 calories, depending on the size and toppings you choose. Most subs include more than 2000 mg of salt, making them harmful. The exact quantity of fat in a Firehouse Subs sub varies from sandwich to sandwich, however most subs have at least 30g of fat.
What are the catering options available at Firehouse Subs?
Firehouse Subs offers a wide variety of catering options, including sub platters, salads, box lunches, dessert platters, chips, beverages, and even Captain Sorensen’s Datil Pepper Hot Sauce. You can put together a catering package that meets your specific needs with their adaptable, a la carte, and bespoke options.