As one of the leading fast-casual Chinese restaurants in the United States, Panda Express offers an array of mouthwatering dishes inspired by traditional Chinese cuisine. From the iconic Orange Chicken to the savory Beijing Beef, their menu is packed with bold flavors and fresh ingredients.
Whether you’re a fan of sweet and tangy sauces or crave spicy heat, Panda Express has something to satisfy every palate. And the best part? Their affordable prices ensure that you can enjoy a delectable meal without breaking the bank. Get ready to explore the tantalizing flavors of Panda Express!
Panda Express Reviews
Panda Express Menu – Find The Best Chinese Food Meals
Entrees – ($6.15 – $8.95)
- Orange Chicken: Sweet and sour chicken that has been battered and deep-fried. The chicken is flavorful, and the sauce has a nice balance of sour and sweet.
- Kung Pao Chicken: Stir-fried chicken with peanuts and a hot sauce. The chicken is juicy, and the sauce has just the right amount of heat.
- Chow Mein: Noodles cooked in a spicy sauce with your choice of meat and vegetables. The vegetables and noodles are both cooked to perfection.
- Beef and Broccoli: Beef and broccoli stalks stir-fried in a delicious sauce. The steak is tender, and the broccoli is fresh and vibrant in color and taste.
- Teriyaki Chicken: Grilled chicken that has been marinated in teriyaki sauce. Sweet and savory, the sauce pairs perfectly with the tender chicken.
- Honey Walnut Shrimp: Sweet and crispy sauce covers shrimp. The sauce is sweet and nutty, and the shrimp are juicy and tender.
- String Bean Chicken Breast: Breast of chicken in a mild sauce with string beans. Both the chicken and the string beans are cooked to a juicy tenderness.
- Mushroom Chicken: Mushroom chicken in a delicate white sauce. The chicken is juicy, and the mushrooms add a robust, earthy taste.
- Shanghai Angus Steak: Sweet and flavorful sauce over Angus steak and vegetables. Vegetables are crisp and delicate, and the meat is juicy and flavorful.
- Sweet Fire Chicken Breast: Sweet and tangy sauce atop a chicken breast. Sweet and spicy, the sauce complements the tender chicken.
Side Dishes – ($1.95 – $2.95)
- White Rice: White rice that has been steamed. The rice has a delicious and airy texture.
- Brown Rice: Brown rice that has been steamed. The rice has a chewy texture and a nutty flavor.
- Super Greens: Vegetables cooked in a stir-fry with a simple sauce. The vegetables have a texture that is somewhere between crunchy and tender, and the sauce is airy and full of flavor.
- Chow Mein: Noodles stir-fried with either chicken or beef, along with a variety of veggies. The vegetables are cooked to a crisp-tender consistency, while the noodles are cooked to perfection.
- Vegetable Spring Rolls: Vegetables are wrap in spring rolls and served here. The spring rolls have a crisp exterior, and the vegetables within are both tasty and in good condition.
- Chicken Egg Roll: Chicken was rolled into an egg roll. The egg roll has a crunchy exterior, and the chicken has a succulent and savory texture.
Desserts – ($0.99 – $4.95)
- Fortune Cookies: little biscuits that contain a fortune. The fortunes are frequently humorous or informative, and the cookies are crunchy.
- Pandan Coconut Layer Cake: Pandan and coconut-flavored layer cake. The cake is tasty and moist.
- Chocolate Lava Cake: Cake made of chocolate with a molten core. The cake is opulent and sumptuous.
Drinks – ($1.50 – $2.25)
- Bottled Water: Bottled water.
- Soda: Soda
- Juice: Juice.
- Milk Tea: Milk tea with tapioca pearls.
- Iced Tea: Iced tea.
Special Diet Considerations At Panda Express
People with special diets have several options at Panda Express. Some of the choices are as follows:
- Gluten-free: Several of the dinners at Panda Express, such as the Orange Chicken, General Tso’s Chicken, and Kung Pao Chicken, are gluten-free. In addition, you can choose quinoa or brown rice in place of white rice.
- Dairy-free: Several of the entrees at Panda Express, such as the Orange Chicken, General Tso’s Chicken, and Kung Pao Chicken, are dairy-free. Instead of the fried rice or noodles, you can also have some steamed veggies or a side salad.
- Vegan: The Super Greens and the Vegetable Spring Rolls are two of the vegan alternatives at Panda Express. Additionally, you can order a side of quinoa or brown rice and add your own vegetables.
- Vegetarian: Panda Express has a wide variety of vegetarian options, including the Vegetable Spring Rolls, Chow Mein, and Chow Fun. Additionally, you can order a side of quinoa or brown rice and add your own vegetables.
Pros & Cons Of Eating At Panda Express
- Convenient: As a fast food restaurant, Panda Express is practical for a quick supper.
There is a wide selection of Chinese food at Panda Express, so you can choose something you like.
- Affordable: A reasonably priced Chinese food choice is Panda Express.
- Taste: People typically enjoy and believe the food at Panda Express to be delectable.
- Health: Food from Panda Express isn’t thought to be very healthy. It contains a lot of sodium, fat, and calories.
- Quality: There have been some complaints concerning Panda Express’s food quality. They claim that occasionally the dish is overdone or uninteresting.
- Service: There are complaints concerning Panda Express’s support staff. They claim that the employees can be obnoxious and that there can be lengthy waits.
Panda Express has unquestionably become the go-to spot for people desiring authentic and delectable American-Chinese cuisine. Millions of customers have been won over by the chain’s extensive offerings, fair prices, and dedication to environmental responsibility.
Panda Express has a menu and a commitment to customer satisfaction that will continue to make customers’ lips swim for years to come, regardless of whether they are lifelong fans or newcomers to the restaurant.
FAQs Related To Panda Express Menu
What is the best selling entree at Panda Express?
Orange Chicken is Panda Express’s top-selling entrée.
Is Panda Express orange chicken all white meat?
The orange chicken at Panda Express contains some dark flesh. White meat and dark meat chicken are use to make it.
How to order in Panda Express?
Panda Express accepts orders in a variety of ways. You can place orders online, over the phone, or in person at the restaurant using the Panda Express app.
What is chow mein at Panda Express?
Chow mein at Panda Express is a stir-fries noodle dish fit with a variety of vegetables. You can also use beef, shrimp, or chicken rather than pork.