Finding a Popeyes near me is simple thanks to the chain’s widespread presence. Indulge in mouthwatering dishes including the restaurant’s signature Spicy Chicken, Handcrafted Tenders, and delicious Seafood.
Take A Quick Look At Popeyes Menu
Why To Consider Popeyes Chicken Restaurant?
- The chicken is delicious: The chicken at Popeyes is famous for being crunchy, juicy, and bursting with flavor. Chicken sandwiches, tenders, nuggets, and wings are just some of the options available at this fast food franchise.
- The sides are good too: At Popeyes, you may get a variety of sides, including Cajun fries, red beans and rice, and mashed potatoes. All of these sides are made fresh when you request them, and they go wonderfully with the chicken.
- The prices are reasonable: For those on a tighter food budget, Popeyes is a fantastic choice. You can get a hearty lunch here at a decent price, and the prices are extremely fair.
- The service is usually good: The staff at Popeyes is known to be warm and helpful. They are efficient and quick to deliver your order.
- The atmosphere is casual and relaxed: Popeyes is perfect for a relaxed, enjoyable supper with loved ones. There is no need to rush through your meal because of the friendly and unhurried ambiance.
How To Find Popeyes Near Me?
- Find Popeyes near me using Popeyes app or visit the website: You can use the store locator on the Popeyes website to discover a Popeyes location near you. Using the Popeyes app, you can locate nearby locations and place takeout or delivery orders.
- Find Popeyes near Me using a third-party food delivery service: Delivery services like DoorDash, Uber Eats, and GrubHub frequently feature Popeyes locations for online ordering. These services allow you to place an order for Popeyes takeout or delivery.
- Find Popeyes near me using google maps. You can also use best maping services like Google and search for “Popeyes near me.” This will bring up a list of Popeyes restaurants near your current location.
To get instant locations of nearest Popeyes restaurants, simply follow this below map
All You Can Eat Popeyes Menu
Popeyes Sandwich Menu
- Classic Chicken Sandwich: $3.99
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich: $4.99
- Classic Blackened Chicken Sandwich: $6.49
- Spicy Blackened Chicken Sandwich: $6.49
- Blackened Chicken Sandwich with Bacon and Cheese: $8.29
- Classic Bacon and Cheese Chicken Sandwich: $8.29
- Spicy Bacon and Cheese Chicken Sandwich: $8.29
Popeyes Signature Chicken
- 2-piece Chicken Meal: $7.99
- 3-piece Chicken Meal: $8.99
- 4-piece Chicken Meal: $9.99
- 8-piece Signature Chicken Box: $14.99
- 12-piece Chicken Family Meal: $29.99
- 16-piece Chicken Family Meal: $34.99
- 16-piece Signature Chicken Box: $22.99
- 3-piece Signature Chicken: $7.99
- 6-piece Signature Chicken: $14.99
- 12-piece Signature Chicken: $22.99
Popeyes Seafood Menu
- Popcorn Shrimp: $5.99
- Catfish Basket: $8.99
- Shrimp Po’Boy: $8.99
Popeyes Wings Menu
- 6-piece Ghost Pepper Wings: $4.99
- 12-piece Ghost Pepper Wings: $9.99
- 24-piece Ghost Pepper Wings: $19.99
- 24-piece Wings: $18.99
- 36-piece Wings: $27.99
- 48-piece Wings: $36.99
- 60-piece Wings: $45.99
Popeyes Nuggets Menu
- 8-piece Nuggets: $2.99
- 12-piece Nuggets: $4.99
- 24-piece Nuggets: $6.99
- 36-piece Nuggets: $9.99
- 48-piece Nuggets: $11.99
- 4-piece Nuggets, small drink, and applesauce: $3.49
- 6-piece Nuggets, small drink, and applesauce: $3.99
Popeyes Sides Menu
- Homestyle Mac & Cheese -1 order: $2.49
- Cajun Fries – 1 order: $1.99
- Mashed Potatoes with Cajun Gravy – 1 order: $2.49
- Red Beans & Rice – 1 order: $2.49
- Coleslaw – 1 order: $1.99
- A la Carte Biscuit – 1 biscuit: $0.99
Popeyes Drink Menu
- Mango Lemonade – $2.99 – $3.49
- Premium Lemonade – $2.99 – $3.49
- Premium Strawberry Lemonade – $2.99 – $3.49
- Coca-Cola – $2.19 – $2.49
- Cane Sweeeet Iced Tea – $2.19 – $2.49
- Sprite – $2.19 – $2.49
- Dr Pepper – $2.19 – $2.49
- Fanta Strawberry – $2.19 – $2.49
- Tropicana Lemonade – $2.19 – $2.49
- Diet Coke – $2.19 – $2.49
- Hawaiian Punch – $2.19 – $2.49
- Unsweetened Iced Tea – $2.19 – $2.49
- Fanta Orange – $2.19 – $2.49
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar – $2.19 – $2.49
- Seltzer Water – $1.99 – $2.19
- Ginger Aleb – $2.19 – $2.49
Popeyes Desserts Menu
- Strawberry Biscuits – 2 biscuits – $1.49
- Blueberry Lemon Cream Cheese Fried Pie – 1 pie – $1.99
- Cinnamon Apple Pie – 1 pie – $1.99
Popeyes Kids Menu
- 4Pc Nuggets Kids Meal – 4-piece Nuggets, small drink, and applesauce: $3.49
- 6Pc Nuggets Kids Meal – 6-piece Nuggets, small drink, and applesauce: $3.99
- Mac & Cheese Kids Meal – Homestyle Mac & Cheese, small drink, and applesauce: $4.49
- 1Pc Leg Kids’ Meal – 1-piece chicken leg, small drink, and applesauce: $4.99
- 3-piece Tenders: $3.99
- 5-piece Tenders: $7.99
- 8-piece Tenders Family Meal: $15.99
- 12-piece Tenders Family Meal: $21.99
- 16-piece Tenders Family Meal: $27.99
Popeyes Family Meals
- 12-Piece Chicken Family Meal: 12 pieces of chicken, 2 large sides, and 4 biscuits. Starting at $29.99.
- 16-Piece Chicken Family Meal: 16 pieces of chicken, 2 large sides, and 4 biscuits. Starting at $34.99.
- 8-Piece Signature Chicken Box: 8 pieces of Signature Chicken, 2 regular sides, and 2 biscuits. Starting at $14.99.
- 16-Piece Signature Chicken Box: 16 pieces of Signature Chicken, 2 regular sides, and 2 biscuits. Starting at $22.99.
- 8-Piece Tenders Family Meal: 8 pieces of tenders, 2 regular sides, and 2 biscuits. Starting at $15.99.
- 12-Piece Tenders Family Meal: 12 pieces of tenders, 2 large sides, and 4 biscuits. Starting at $21.99.
- 16-Piece Tenders Family Meal: 16 pieces of tenders, 2 large sides, and 4 biscuits. Starting at $27.99.
- 20-Piece Nuggets Family Meal: 20 pieces of nuggets, 2 large sides, and 4 biscuits. Starting at $17.99.
- Chicken Only: 12 pieces of chicken, 2 large sides, and 4 biscuits. Starting at $32.99.
Conclusion On Popeyes Near Me
In conclusion, Popeyes is a well-liked fast food joint, and for good reason: its fried chicken and other offerings are superb. Popeyes is a fast food chain with stores all across the United States. Among the many tasty options available at this restaurant are their famous fried chicken, spicy tenders, and Cajun fries and mashed potatoes.
Popeyes welcomes all chicken enthusiasts, whether they’re in the mood for a traditional chicken sandwich or want to enjoy their famed Louisiana-style cuisine. Stop by your local Popeyes and order something from their delicious Popeyes menu for a dinner you won’t soon forget.
FAQs Related To Popeyes Near Me
How are KFC and Popeyes different?
Some important distinctions between KFC and Popeyes are as follows:
- History: Harland Sanders established KFC in 1939, while Alvin C. Copeland Sr. established Popeyes in 1972.
- Menu: The Original Recipe chicken at KFC and the Spicy Chicken at Popeyes are two of the most well-known items on the menu. Mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and green beans are just few of the many available sides at KFC. While Popeyes may have a smaller range of sides, its biscuits are legendary.
- Branding: Popeyes is more Cajun/Creole in flavor than KFC, which is more typical in the American market. The interiors of KFC restaurants are often red and white, while those of Popeyes are typically blue and white.
- Ownership: Popeyes is owned by Restaurant Brands International, while KFC is owned by Yum! Brands.
Who is the owner of Popeyes?
Popeyes is owned by the Canadian fast food and casual dining conglomerate Restaurant Brands International. Burger King and Tim Hortons are also under the umbrella of Restaurant Brands International.
What is Popeyes?
Popeyes is a chain of fast food restaurants known for their fried chicken. The first location of the chain was opened in New Orleans, Louisiana, in 1972 by Alvin C. Copeland Sr. The famous Spicy Chicken from Popeyes is marinated in a special blend of spices and herbs. The chain also features a wide selection of chicken-related sides and sweets.
What countries are Popeyes in list?
Popeyes has franchises in more than 30 countries. The United States, Canada, and the Caribbean have become particularly important markets for the chain. Even in Asia and Europe, Popeyes is growing significantly.