Many of our top picks for the home, kitchen, and bed can be found at steep discounts (on par with Prime Day) during Target’s Circle Week sale. However, not all discounts are created equal.
After exhaustive research, testing, and price comparisons, the Wirecutter Deals team has compiled the absolute greatest discounts available.
Apple iPad Mini (6th generation, 64 GB) — Another Good Option
Target deal price: $400; street price: $450
- What we like: This iPad is more like a miniature iPad Air from the fourth generation than a small “basic” iPad. This is a great option if you need a compact tablet but want a device with a more powerful processor and a more up-to-date look. Designed for the use of smaller hands. The perfect proportions for lounging around.
- Some other information: Its size makes it unsuitable for professional use. USB-C is used for charging instead of a Smart Connector. The RAM is 64 GB. Required participation in the Target Circle. Get the discounted price by clipping the on-page coupon. Presented in a rainbow of hues.
- What we like: Our recommended robotic vacuum with a minor tweak. Powerful vacuuming and brushes that don’t get tangled up. Capabilities for intelligent navigation and helper bots. Perfect for homes with multiple rugs and dogs that shed.
- Other things to know: Comparable to the i4 EVO in almost every way except for its shorter battery life. Compared to competing models, it lags behind. Assists both the Google Assistant and the Amazon Alexa. This pricing has appeared many times before. Expected to see a price cut for Prime Day.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (Xbox, PlayStation 5) — Staff Favorite
Target deal price: $44; street price: $70
- What we like: Among the best video games released in 2023 so far. As you progress through the game and acquire new objects, abilities, and locations, exploration and puzzle solving become essential gameplay mechanics.
- Other things to know: Star Wars The Fallen Order’s sequel. Playable on Xbox One and PlayStation 5. Requires certain membership. Target Circle members, sign in to your account so you can clip this page’s coupon.
Instant Pot 6-Quart 9-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker Bundle — Pick Variant
Target deal price: $70; street price: $100
- What we like: An exclusive to Target model of our favorite electric pressure cooker recommendation. The silicone egg rack, stainless steel steam rack, and two more cooking settings make this a highly adaptable appliance.
- Other things to know: Although we haven’t tried it ourselves, our experts think you’ll like this alternative because it’s very similar to our favorite. Not equipped with all the latest and greatest features of the Instant Pot brand. Coupon on page must be clipped and presented by a member of the Target Circle.
- What we like: Currently, the best instant camera in our opinion is. Good times, and easy to work with. Prints high-quality photographs in a wallet-friendly size for only 60 cents. Structure is sturdy and compact. Simple on/off and close-up (selfie) switches. Selfie mirror and built-in flash.
- Other things to know: It’s a one-time offer. The photos lack modern sharpness but retain an appealing vintage aesthetic. Two AA batteries are needed, and they should last for roughly a hundred shots. Target’s in-cart price applies.
WENDY’S ANNOUNCES NEW BOGO FOR $1 DEAL