[ Walmart Customer Service Hours ] You probably want to know the answer to this question if you shop at Walmart frequently: “What are Walmart customer service hours (or Walmart guest services hours)?”
You’ve come onto a helpful resource.
To help you better understand Walmart’s customer service hours, We’ve compiled this comprehensive guide.
We’ve had several positive interactions with Walmart’s help desk staff.
Thanks to our privious resource and study, From which we can reliably educate you about Walmart’s customer service hours and available options.
What Time Does Walmart Customer Service Open?
Walmart customer service typically opens at 7:00 a.m. However, operating hours can vary by locations, so it is always best to check the store hours online or call the customer service hotline to confirm.
What Time Does Walmart Customer Service Close?
Walmart customer service typically closes at 11:00 p.m. However, service hours can vary by locations, so it is always best to check the store hours online or call the customer service hotline to confirm.
What Are Walmart Customer Service Hours?
Walmart customer service desk operates from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on weekdays and weekends. However, there are a few things to keep in mind:
|Days||Opening Time||Closing Time|
|Monday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
Walmart Return Hours 2023
Generally from Monday through Friday, Walmart Return hours are from 7 a.m. till 11 p.m. While on Saturday and Sunday, Return hours are reduced to 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
|Days||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||7:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
Can You Return Items at Walmart After Hours?
Yes, you can make a return at Walmart after hours using their self-service kiosk located at the front of the store.
The kiosk allows customers to scan their item and initiate a return, even when the store is closed.
This feature makes it unique as it provides customers with the convenience of being able to return items at their own convenience, rather than having to wait for the store to be open.
However you must confirm with nearest Walmart services about Kiosk Services by contacting them, as there are only 4500 Walmart which offers these services in United States.
>>> Walgreens Pharmacy Hours <<<
How To Find Walmart Customer Service Hours Near You?
If you need to know when a Walmart customer service desk is open, there are three easy methods to do so: using the Walmart Service Desk Locator, the Walmart app, or by calling customer care.
Use Walmart Store Locator
- To utilize the Walmart Store Locator, simply visit the Walmart website and navigate to the Store Finder page. To locate the Walmart closest to you, just enter your zip code or city and state.
- To see the hours that your desired store is open, as well as the hours during which it offers its services, select your nearest local store, then click Store detail.
Use Walmart App
- Download the Walmart App from Play Store or App Store.
- Launch the Walmart app on your mobile device, and then select Services from the menu that appears.
- Choose Store Services, then Customer Service to see the hours of operation for your local Walmart.
- You can also utilize “Contact Us” section for communicating with support staff.
Contact Walmart Customer Support Team
- You can reach Walmart’s customer support department via phone, chat, email, social media, or the customer service counter in any Walmart location.
- Please call the customer service number or check the Walmart website to confirm the store’s current hours of operation.
- It’s best to have up-to-date information in case Walmart changes their customer care hours.
What To Do if Walmart Customer Service Desk Is Closed?
When the Walmart Help Center is closed, you can still get in touch with the support team for assistance:
- Contacting the Walmart support line. You can reach us at 1-800-925-6278.
- Chat with the walmart customer support team by visiting this site: www.walmart.com/help.
What Services Does Walmart Customer Service Center Offers?
Here are some unique services offered by Walmart support team::
- Returns: It’s easy to send back things you don’t want, with no questions asked.
- Problems at the store: If you see any problems in the store, let us know so we can fix them.
- Theft: Customers can tell the customer service desk about thefts, and Walmart’s security team will take the right steps.
- Complaints about Employees: If you had a bad experience with an employee, let us know so we can fix it.
- Items that are out of stock: We’ll let you know when your favorites are back in stock.
- Price Matches: We’ll match any stated price from a competitor.
- MoneyCenter: We can cash checks and send money, among other banking services.
- Stamps: We sell stamps so you don’t have to go to the post office to send letters and packages.
- Walmart Credit Card: Get special deals and perks when you apply for a Walmart credit card.
>>> Walmart Pharmacy Hours <<<
What are Some Special Features of Walmart Customer Service Desk?
- Wide range of services: Walmart customer service centers provide a wide range of services, including returns and exchanges, product information, order status, payment and billing, technical support, warranty and repairs, and gift cards and e-gift cards.
- Expert assistance: Walmart customer service associates are trained to provide expert assistance to customers with any questions or issues they may have.
- Convenience: Walmart stores are typically open for extended hours and many stores are open 24/7, which makes it convenient for customers to visit the customer service desk whenever they need to.
- Personalized service: Walmart customer service associates can provide personalized service to customers, such as helping them find a specific product in the store or providing recommendations for similar products.
- Specialized services for online shoppers: Walmart customer service centers have specialized service for online shoppers, such as online order tracking and pickup, returns and exchange of online purchases
- Specialized service for credit card holders: Walmart customer service centers have specialized service for credit card holders, such as credit card application, account management, and bill payments.
- Easy returns and exchanges: Walmart customer service centers make it easy for customers to return or exchange items they have purchased, even if they don’t have a receipt.
- Product Recalls: Walmart customer service centers can provide information about product recalls and help customers process returns or exchanges for recalled items.
Walmart Return Policy
Walmart has a very good return policy. Within 90 days of purchase, you can return most things you bought at Walmart for a full refund or an exchange. This rule has a few exceptions, including:
- Items that are damaged or defective: You can return these at any time and get a full refund or a trade.
- Groceries: You can get a full refund or swap for groceries that you buy within 7 days.
- Pre-ordered items: You can get a full refund or exchange for things you pre-ordered up to 14 days after the release date.
- Items purchased with a gift card: You can only return items bought with a gift card for another gift card of the same amount.
You can return something to Walmart at any store’s customer service desk. You will need your ticket or other proof that you bought the item. If you don’t have your ticket, you might still be able to return the item, but you might have to give other information, like your credit card number or the date you bought it.
Walmart makes it easy for customers to return items. If you buy something from Walmart and aren’t happy with it, you can return it for a full refund or exchange it within 90 days. There are a few exceptions, but Walmart’s return policy is very generous generally.
Conclusion On Walmart Customer Service Hours
I hope you were able to find the Walmart customer service hours information you were looking for in my guide.
This guide will help you navigate Walmart’s customer service hours and options, such as how to find the Walmart store closest to you and how to contact a representative through phone, chat, or email.
FAQ on Walmart Customer Service Hours
What Time Does Customer Service Close In Walmart?
The Walmart Customer Service hours are often the same during the weekdays as well as the weekends, with the service desk typically shutting at 10 p.m. at night.
What Time Does Customer Service Open At Walmart?
The Walmart Customer Service hours are consistent every day of the week, from Monday through Sunday, with the service desk opening at 8 a.m. in the morning.
Is Customer Service Open At Walmart?
If Today have no major holidays in the nation, then usually Walmart Customer Service hours remains same from Monday through Sunday at 8 a.m. in the morning till 10 p.m. in the night.
Note that Walmart Customer Service hours may varies on different holidays, so it is always best to check from official site or call to the nearest Service desk.
What Are Walmart Customer Service Desk Hours?
Walmart Customer Service desk hours for weekdays and weekends are 8 a.m. in the morning till 10 p.m. in the night.
What Are The Customer Service Hours At Walmart For Returns?
On weekdays, between 7 am and 11 pm, and on weekends, between 8 am and 10 pm, are the ideal times to return items to Walmart.
What Is The Time For Walmart Customer Service Hours Today?
Both Weekdays & Weekend Walmart Customer Service Hour is Open From 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
How To Contact Walmart Hotline Number?
Call 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART) and follow the steps to talk to a Walmart representative on the hotline.
Is Customer Service is open 24 hours a day?
No, customer service is not open 24 hours at Walmart. The customer service desk at Walmart is usually open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. But these hours may be different from store to store, so it’s best to check online or call the customer service number to make sure.