If you ever wonder about same question that what time does walmart pharmacy close and open?
Stay tuned as we go into detail about their services, which will make your trips to the store easy and convenient. Find out more about how Walmart Pharmacy can make your life easier and better.
What Time Does Walmart Pharmacy Open?
Walmart pharmacies are open at 9 AM from Monday through Friday. However, on Sundays, they open an hour later at 10 AM.
What Time Does Walmart Pharmacy Close?
Walmart pharmacies close at 9 PM Monday through Friday, at 7 p.m. on Saturdays and on Sundays, pharmacies shuts earlier at 6 p.m. This is so that employees can have a chance to rest and spend time with their families on the weekend.
What are Walmart Pharmacy hours?
Walmart pharmacy hours from Monday through Friday are 9 a.m. till 9 p.m. in the evening. While on Saturday, pharmacy opens at 9 a.m. and closes at 7 p.m. And later on Sunday, Walmart pharmacy hours are reduced with to 10 a.m. till 6 p.m. in the evening.
|Days||What Time Does Walmart Pharmacy Open||What Time Does Walmart Pharmacy Close|
|Monday||9:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
Please note that Walmart pharmacy hours varies from location to location, so to have reliable information on pharmacy hours at Walmart, use below provided tools.
What Are The Exceptions To Walmart Pharmacy Hours?
There are a few times when Walmart pharmacies don’t follow their usual hours. These are the exceptions:
- Holiday hours: On holidays, Walmart pharmacists may be open at different times. Before going to your local Walmart pharmacy, you should always call to make sure what time it is open.
- Store closures: When a Walmart store closes because of bad weather or something else unexpected, the drugstore may also be closed. Before you go, you should always call your local Walmart pharmacist to find out what is going on.
- Special events: During times like back-to-school season or flu season, Walmart pharmacies may have different hours. Before going to your local Walmart pharmacy, you should always call to make sure what time it is open.
- Drive-thru hours: The drive-thru pharmacy might be open at different times than the drugstore inside the store.
- Lunch hours: During lunch time, the store might be closed.
- Specialty pharmacies: Some Walmart pharmacies have specialty pharmacies that offer services like compounding or vaccines. These pharmacies may be open at different times than standard pharmacies.
Walmart Pharmacy Lunch Hours
When there is only one pharmacist working, the Walmart pharmacy closes from 1:30 to 2:00 for lunch.
How to Find Walmart Pharmacy Near Me?
Use Walmart Store Locator To Find Nearest Walmart Pharmacies
- Open Google and type ”Walmart Store Locator” on your tablet or smart phones.
- Or either click on the given link to to visit store locator directly on your finger tips.
- Now put your area zip code in the available search bar.
- You will observe all the Walmart pharmacy will be listed on left side of the page.
- Select the nearest pharmacy according to your location.
- Click on ”Store Detail” option to see Walmart pharmacy hours of operation.
- Along with store hours you will also get necessary informations like contact number & other services
- If need driving directions towards closest Walmart pharmacies click on ”Direction” option.
Use Google Maps To Find Walmart Pharmacy Near Me
The second reliable source is Google Maps, which can be easily utilized to locate nearest Walmart pharmacies. Here are steps to locate quickly:
- Go to ”Google Maps” at this piont.
- In the search bar, type “Walmart pharmacyNear Me” or rather click on the given link to access nearby Walmart pharmacies to see hours.
- A map will appear with markers indicating the locations of nearby Walmart pharmacies
- Click on a marker to view the store’s address, phone number, and hours of operation
- Make sure to check the Walmart pharmacy hours specifically as they may be different from the store hours.
- If you need navigation, then simply touch ”Direction” option. and make sure to keep your device GPS on during this operation.
Use Walmart Pharmacy App To Find Walmart Pharmacy Near Me
If you regularly visit the nearby walmart pharmacies, then we would suggest you to use Walmart Pharmacy. Here is how to start your searches instantly:
- Download the Walmart Pharmacy app from Google Play or the App Store.
- Open the app and register for an account or login in.
- Select “Pharmacy” from the tabs.
- Choose “Find a Pharmacy” from the menu.
- To find nearby Walmart pharmacies, enter your location or utilise your device’s current location.
- View the pharmacy hours after choosing it from the list.
You can manage your medicines, check the status of your order, get prescription refills, and more by using the Walmart pharmacy app.
Walmart Pharmacy Holiday Hours
Holidays on Which Walmart Pharmacy Remains Closed
|January 1||New Year’s Day||Closed|
|April 17||Easter Sunday||Closed|
|Nov 24||Thanksgiving Day||Closed|
|Dec 25||Christmas Day||Closed|
Holidays on Which Walmart Pharmacy Remains Open
|January 17||Martin Luther King Day||Open|
|February 21||President’s Day||Open|
|April 15||Good Friday||Open|
|May 30||Memorial Day||Open|
|July 4||Independence Day||Open|
|September 5||Labor Day||Open|
|October 10||Columbus Day||Open|
|November 10||Veteran’s Day||Open|
|November 23||Before Thanksgiving||Open|
|November 25||Black Friday||Open|
|December 24||Christmas Eve||Open|
|December 31||New Year’s Eve||Open|
What Are The Most Popular Items At Walmart Pharmacy?
Most people buy these things at Walmart Pharmacy:
- Over-the-counter medications: These include painkillers, medicines for colds and flu, and other popular medicines.
- Prescription medications: These include drugs used to treat long-term illnesses like high blood pressure, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Vaccinations: There are many kinds of vaccines available at Walmart Pharmacy, such as flu shots, pneumonia shots, and tetanus shots.
- Compounding: The Walmart Pharmacy has a service called “compounding,” which means they can make custom medicines for your needs.
- Diabetes supplies: The Walmart Pharmacy sells insulin, glucose monitors, and test strips, among other things.
- Baby care: The Walmart Pharmacy has a number of things for caring for babies, such as diapers, wipes, and formula.
- Pet care: The Walmart Pharmacy sells food, toys, and medicines for pets, among other things.
- Personal care: The Walmart Pharmacy has many things for personal care, like shampoo, conditioner, and deodorant, among others.
What Is The Return Policy At Walmart Pharmacy?
The return policy for Walmart Pharmacy is as follows:
- You can return most things you bought in a store within 90 days.
- Prescription drugs can’t be returned unless they are broken or don’t work.
- Over-the-counter medicines can’t be returned unless they haven’t been used or opened.
- Immunizations cannot be returned.
- Medicines that have been mixed together cannot be returned.
To return an item to Walmart drugstore, you will need to bring the item and its receipt to the drugstore counter. Also, you’ll need to show your ID.
The drugstore will then look at the item and decide whether or not it can be returned. If you can return the item, you will get your money back in cash or store credit.
If you don’t have the ticket, you may still be able to return the item, but you will need to show another form of ID, like a driver’s license or state ID.
You can also send things back online to Walmart Pharmacy. To do this, you will need to make an account on the Walmart website and log in. Then, you can choose the thing you want to return and click the “Return” button. You will then be asked to give information about your order and why you want to return it.
After you send in your return request, Walmart will send you a label to put on the package you are sending back. Then you can put the thing in a box and send it back to Walmart.
Walmart will take care of your return within 10 business days after getting the item. You will get your money back in the same way you paid for it.
What Are The Benefits Of Shopping At Walmart Pharmacy?
- Wide selection of medications: There are a lot of different kinds of prescription and over-the-counter medicines at Walmart shops. This means that Walmart is probably where you will find the medicine you need.
- Low prices: Walmart pharmacists are known for selling medicines at low prices. If you get your medicines at Walmart, you can save a lot of money.
- Convenience: The pharmacists at Walmart are easy to get to. They are open late and have windows you can drive through. This makes it easy to get the medicine you need when you need it.
- Expert advice: The doctors at Walmart are experts on medicines. They can help you figure out which medicine is best for you and answer any questions you have.
- Walmart+ savings: You can save even more money on your prescriptions if you are a Walmart+ user. Members of Walmart+ can get their prescriptions delivered for free and save money on some drugs.
What Are The Drawbacks Of Shopping At Walmart Pharmacy?
There are some bad things about shopping at the Walmart Pharmacy. Here are just a few:
- Long wait times: Walmart pharmacies can be very busy, so you may have to wait a long time to get your medicines.
- Limited selection of generic medications: There may not be all of the generic drugs you need at Walmart pharmacies.
- Not every drug is offered at every Walmart pharmacy: Some medicines might only be sold at some Walmart shops.
- Customer service issues: Some customers have said that the customer service at Walmart pharmacies isn’t as good as it could be.
- Walmart pharmacies are not always open: Some Walmart pharmacies may be closed on certain days or at certain times.
How To Save Money At Walmart Pharmacy?
At Walmart Pharmacy, you can save money by following 8 tips:
- Use a discount card: There are a number of discount cards that can help you save money on medications. SingleCare, GoodRx, and RxSaver are all well-known savings cards.
- Ask about generic alternatives: Often, generic drugs are a lot cheaper than brand-name drugs. If your doctor gives you a brand-name drug, you should ask if there is a generic version.
- Sign up for Walmart+: Members of Walmart+ can get their prescriptions delivered for free and save money on some drugs. Walmart+ can save you money if you order a lot of medications.
- Check with your insurance company: Your insurance company may give you deals on prescriptions. Check with your insurance company to see if they have any savings you can use at Walmart Pharmacy.
- Use a cash price discount program: If you don’t have insurance, you can save money on prescriptions by using a cash price discount scheme. These programs talk to pharmacies about savings for their members.
- Buy in bulk: If you take a medicine every day, you might be able to save money by getting it in large quantities. At Walmart Pharmacy, you can get savings on prescription drugs that you buy in bulk.
- Consider mail order pharmacy: If you don’t need your medication right away, a mail order pharmacy could save you money. Most of the time, prices at mail-order pharmacies are cheaper than prices at retail pharmacies.
- Transfer your prescriptions: You can bring your medicines from another pharmacy to Walmart Pharmacy. You can save money on your medicines by doing this.
FAQ Related To Walmart Pharmacy Hours
What are Walmart Pharmacy Business Hours?
The Walmart pharmacy is open from 9 a.m.until 9 p.m. in the evening, Monday through Friday. While on Saturday, the pharmacy is open from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. And later on Sunday, the Walmart pharmacy’s hours are shortened to 10 a.m. till 6 p.m.
What are Walmart Pharmacy hours of operation?
The Walmart pharmacy hour are from 9 a.m. till 9 p.m. from Monday through Friday. On the other hand, on Saturday the pharmacy is open at 9 am and closes at 7 pm. And later on Sunday, Walmart pharmacy hours are reduced to 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Is Walmart Pharmacy open today?
If today have no festivals like New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Thanks giving Day and Christmas Day then Walmart pharmacy opens throughout the year.
Is Walmart Pharmacy open on sundays?
Yes, Walmart Pharmacy remains open from 10 a.m. in the morning till 6 p.m. in the evening.
What are Walmart Pharmacy hours today?
If today have no Major holidays, then Walmart Pharmacy opens from Monday through Saturday at 9 a.m. in the morning till 9 p.m. in the evening. While on Sunday the Walmart pharmacy hours are reduced and pharmacy opens at 10 a.m. and closes earlier at 6 p.m.
What time does Walmart Pharmacy open on sundays?
Walmart pharmacy hours remain constant for Sunday, as pharmacy opens at 10 a.m. in the morning and closes at 6 p.m. in the evening.
Is Walmart Pharmacy Open 24-Hours?
By entering your present address into their store locator, which will show you all the closest businesses, along with a store photo, address, distance, and customer care phone number, you may identify nearby pharmacies.
How Much Does Shipping Cost At The Walmart Pharmacy?
There may be a modest delivery charge if you want to have your Walmart prescriptions delivered to your home via mail. However, shipping is free for regular delivery, which takes five to seven days. But shipping costs for second-day delivery are about $8.
Additionally, there is a $15 delivery charge for prescription deliveries made over night. Furthermore, Walmart has the right to alter the shipping costs that pharmacies charge to mail your medicines.